Now Featured as One of the App Store’s ‘New Games We Love,’ This New Mobile Installment of the Beloved RollerCoaster Tycoon® Franchise Invites Players to Create and Customize Theme Parks in Stunning 3D Graphics
NEW YORK – February 23, 2017 – Atari®, one of the world's most recognized publishers and producers of interactive entertainment, today announced that RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™, the newest title in the beloved RollerCoaster Tycoon® franchise, is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Following the success of RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™, which has garnered over 18 million downloads and 295 million sessions globally, comes the latest entry of the beloved RCT series, where players can design, customize and share their greatest park creations in full 3D with friends from around the world. RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch has already received early acclaim and is now featured as one of the App Store’s ‘New games we love.’
For a preview of the game, fans can watch the RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch gameplay trailer here: https://youtu.be/vgZJrCjNPYU
To download RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch on the App Store, please visit: http://bit.ly/RCT_Touch
Creating, building, managing and sharing imaginative parks in beautiful 3D graphics has never been this fun or easy. In RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, players can open card packs full of coasters, rides, decorations and more to build out dream parks. Complete missions and acquire more cards to upgrade buildings, keeping peeps happy and making more money to grow your park! An innovative, touch-control coaster creator allows players to effortlessly draw coasters, and combined with intuitive pathing and building placement gives players the freedom to express their creativity.
Additional Key Features Include:
- Card Packs: Create fun, wild and imaginative parks by collecting cards packs full of exciting rides and coasters. Level-up, complete Missions, or visit the Card Shop to collect new cards to get different coasters, rides, scenery and missions for your park.
- Coaster Builder: Easily create wooden, hyper, iron and steel coasters, tracks, supports and stations with the user-friendly spline-based coaster and track editor.
- Stunning Retina 3D Graphics: RollerCoaster Tycoon has never been this beautiful on mobile devices. Enjoy every park ride, coaster, building and park decoration in high resolution 3D graphics with real-time day and night cycle.
- Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 100 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, and shops, with additional content to be rolled out throughout seasonal events.
- Park Management: Create, manage and grow a successful park by maintaining peep satisfaction levels on activities, park value, revenue, and park decorations, and track everything with the intuitive Park Management pan
- Social Features: Share your park stats with friends and gift them cards.
“We are excited to share the newest and most innovative RollerCoaster Tycoon mobile game with millions of our fans worldwide,” said Fred Chesnais, Chief Executive Officer, Atari. “Players will enjoy the touch controls in RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, giving them the ability to effortlessly build theme parks in beautiful 3D environments and use card packs to create exciting coasters, rides and attractions like never before.”
Developed by Nvizzio Creations, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch is free-to-play and is available now on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The Android launch will be coming soon. For more information, visit www.RollerCoasterTycoon.com, like our Facebook page at facebook.com/RollerCoasterTycoonTouch and follow us on Twitter @RCT_Touch.
Atari (www.atari.com) is an interactive entertainment production company. As an iconic brand that transcends generations and audiences, the company is globally recognized for its multi-platform, interactive entertainment and licensed products. Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including world-renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Pong®, and RollerCoaster Tycoon®.
Atari has offices in New York and Paris.
© 2017 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Atari word mark and logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc.
RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™ © 2017 Chris Sawyer.
RollerCoaster Tycoon® is a registered trademark of Chris Sawyer. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
About Nvizzio Creations
Nvizzio Creations is an independent game development company based in Canada, driven by passion, and globally recognized for its creative teams, unique work philosophy, and relentless dedication. The studio specializes in the production of 3D games for PC, Consoles and Mobile platforms, and partners with some of the most innovative game publishers in the world. Visit us at www.nvizzio.com.