Conquer the skies and explore uncharted terrain with Lunar Battle™, a new action-packed mobile title from the developers of the hit game RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile™. Lunar Battle™ is a free-to-play game with an addictive mix of city building and space fighting simulation. Build your space colony, construct incredible world wonders, fight against other players, as well as aliens, space pirates, barbarians and many other enemies to become the ruler of the galaxy!
Developer / Studio:
Sunday, July 30, 2017
• Build a Base – Create a thriving space colony by building out power, food, water, tech, and more. Customize building layouts to create the ultimate personalized galactic refuge.
• Explore the Planet and Harvest Resources – Unearth precious resources including space ores, ship parts and energy sources. Use the materials to keep the population growing and colony thriving.
• Take Flight and Fight – Participate in PVE and PVP dogfights as part of the thrilling arcade space shooter experience. Use materials crafted and salvaged on the surface to outfit and upgrade space fighters with a selection of powerful lasers, plasma cannons, shields and more to become the terror of the nebula!
• Conquer Campaigns – Beat 50 levels of pulse-pounding space action. Try to score three stars on each level to receive rewards and salvage for completing missions.
• Destroy the Enemy – Equip workers with blasters to fight off hordes of disgusting, deadly aliens and expand territory.
iOS – Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Android – Minimum OS 4.0.3, resolution 960×640. Available only on GooglePlay.
Latest Game News & Updates
Rise from Goon to Godfather in Atari’s® Card-Based Mob Brawler Goon Squad™, Available Now on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Android Devices
Atari® Announces Official Debut of the Blade Runner 2049 Limited-Edition Atari Speakerhat and Other Designs, Launches Speakerhat Store at AtariLife.com
Chris Sawyer and Atari® Announce RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic™ Now Available on Steam for Windows PC and Mac
Atari Announces Partnership With LGBT Media Inc., the Company Behind the Popular LGBT Social App, LGBTQutie
Legendary Game Designer Jeff Minter and Atari® Team Up for Adrenaline-Pumping Reboot of Classic Arcade Sci-Fi Tube Shooter with Tempest 4000™
Atari® Announces Blade Runner 2049 Partnership with NECA and Audiowear, Launching Wearable Technology that Blurs the Line Between Fashion and Future